Historic Ayutthaya with Boat Ride
Visit a Unesco World Heritage Site, Ayutthaya Historical Park, an ancient cosmopolitan capitol city of Siamese Empire, where Thai people used to live side by side with diverse cultures and nationalities peacefully. Ayutthaya was one of the most populated cities in the world in the 1700S. A French missionary has recorded "It was the city of richly adorned palaces and temples full of gold" until it came to the end by the occupation of Burmese army. Now you can only marvel at the ruins of ancient palaces' and temples' brick structures that are testament to the once glorious city. It is interesting to imagine that you are one of the visiting foreigners who come by boat to visit the city!
- Available daily
- Private or Join in tour
- Early departure and return is available upon request
7:30 am Pick up at your accommodation.
- Visit the Summer Palace
12:00 pm Lunch stop a choice of:
- Local Thai restaurant by the River
- International/Thai lunch buffet
1:00 pm In the afternoon, boat ride with one or two stops from the following choices*:
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkon
- Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Wat Phra Mahathat
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram,
- Khun Phaen's Residence
- Go see elephant at the historical ruins
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm Arrive at your accommodation depending on the traffic condition at that time.
Including: All the entrance fees, boat ride, English speaking guide, Thai local lunch, drinking water, soft drink and tour insurance
Excluding: Elephant ride
The Summer palace entrance fee is 100B / person
* Please note the order of the stop and boat ride might change.
Our Fees (Two adults min):
- Adult - 5 people and more - 2,295 THB/adult
- 3-4 people - 2,795 THB/adult
- 2 people- 3,595 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Our Tour Includes:
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: gratitude
- If the tour date is on a Thai national holiday or one day before the national holiday, we will leave the hotel at 7:00am.
- Phra nakhon Si Ayutthaya is located 1hr. 30mins. away from Bangkok and we use car/van to transport.
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available.
- We are going to a temple. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary are subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Depending on the traffic condition and your request. Our guide will discuss with you.
Please Ask Us About:
- Custom Itinerary
- Another requirement