Bang Krachao (Green Lung of Bangkok) Boat and Bike Adventure
"Green Lung", one of the most popular place for relaxing biking
This tour is great for the people who want easy and relaxing tour rather than serious biking, zig-zaging the inner city of Bangkok, to get to the famous sites. We will get to the Bang Krachao, known for Bangkok’s Green Lung, by our long-tail boat then switched to a bike ride once we arrive the Bang Krachao pier. Along the way on the Chao Phraya River, the dramatic scenery changes from the city scape to this protected greenary area.
- Available Daily
Private or Join Tour available (Please request a private tour a couple of days in advance).
3/4 day tour 5hrs, shorter tour can be arranged upon requests.
8:00am Meet and greet at your hotel. We will use public transportation to get to the pier.
8:30am Get on a long-tail boat.
9:00am Arrive at the Bangka Chao Pier and get on bike. We will visit:
- Weekend market (weekend) or mashroom garden (weekend)
- Fighting fish museum
- Park with waterway
11:00am Lunch at the market or restaurant
12:00pm Bike back to the pier
12:30pm Ferry across the river and get on a taxi
1:00pm Returned to your hotel
Tour Fees (Two adults minimum):
- Adult - 1,995 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 50% off discount
- Toddler 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
- Hotel pick-up an drop-off by public transport
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: gratuity
- It will be a boat ride on the river (not the canals) for approx. 35 min.
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available.
- We are going to some temples upon request. If you decide to stop by one temple, it is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (scarf is OK to use it to cover). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- You will be on and off a boat, so active wear and non-slippery shoes/sandals are recommended.
- Sunblock, hat, umbrella are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary are subject to change without notice. ---Thank you for your understanding!
Your hotel lobby
Please Ask Us About:
- Large Family (5 & more) and Group Discount
- One Person Private Tour
- Custom Itinerary