Bangkok Classic Tour
You Get to Choose What You Want to See!
If you are wondering how you can ever make it to the Bangkok's must-see landmarks as well as getting on a boat to explore fascinating Bangkok canals in one day, this tour is for you. We offer our flexible, semi-customized tour to cover all the places you want to visit.
- Private tour
- Semi-custom tour
- Pick-up at your accommodation in the morning
Please choose from Part A & Part B:
Part A. Bangkok Landmarks (Please choose two)
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha and Thai Traditional Massage School (Wat Pho)
- Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- National Museum (former Palace of the Vice King of Rama lV)
- Largest Flower Market in Bangkok (Pak Klong Talad)
Part B. Canal-side Stops (Please choose one)
- Artist House ---located in 250 years old community, the house of puppet troupe
- Forest Temple --- serene and natural setting, see the forest monks’ lifestyle
- Orchid and Pandan Nursery in lush greenery
- Mouth of the Canal Temple ---see the beautiful crystal pagoda and a 1-ton gold statue
- Weekend Local Floating Market ---Additional to the few traditional boat vendors, there are over 200 food vendor stalls on land for you to enjoy
- No stopping ---Simply enjoy a longer boat ride!
Sample Itinerary (8hrs): Two Famouns Temples + Orchid Farm
8:00am Pick-up at your accommodation (We suggest the most convenient transportation from your hotel to the first stop)
- Visit “Temple of Reclining Buddha” (Wat Pho)
- Visit “Temple of Dawn” (Wat Arun)
12:30pm Lunch at the local Thai restaurant
- Cruise the Bangkok Canals to see the life by the waterways
- Visit an Orchid and Pandan Farm
4:00pm Arrive at your accommodation
Tour Fees (2 adults min):
- Adult - 1,995B/person 5 people and more
- 2,295B/person 3 - 4 people
- 2,895B/person 2 people
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Please note that entrance fees to temples and museums are not included in the tour fee
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink, and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: Entrance fees, gratuity
- We use public transportation (BTS, Chao Phraya Express boat, ferry, tuk-tuk and/or meter taxi) for 2 to 3 adults, and larger car/van transportation for 4 adults and more.
- We are going to some temples. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- You will be on and off a boat, so active wear and shoes/sandals are recommended
- Sunblock, hat, umbrella are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary are subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Tour Meeting and Ending Point:
Meeting --Lobby of your accommodation
Ending ----BTS Skytrain Wutthakat Station or your accommodation
Our guide will let you know the way to go back to your hotel.
Please Ask Us about:
- Half day or one day "Bangkok Landmark Tours" (land only)
- Other locations which are not listed above
- Large Family (5 & more) and Group Discount