Bangkok Classic Half Day - Walking and River Ferry Tour
Visit riverside landmarks on a 5-hour walking tour (including lunch break approx. 45min), accompanied by our licensed local guide.
Wat Phra Kaew, centerpiece of the complex is the 66cm height Emerald Buddha which changes its outfit every season. Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha known for the historical Thai massage school. Then we will take a lunch break before a ferry ride to cross the Chao Phraya River to Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn decorated by colorful ceramic mosaic pieces recently renovated.
We will visit: The Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho and Wat Arun
Time: 8.00hrs to 13.00hrs.
Meeting place: BTS Saphan Taksin West Side Ticket Machine, direction to Exit #1 (Ticket Machine level)
Tour includes: English speaking guide, all the transportation cost, entrance fees to the Wat Pho and Wat Arun, drinking water and tour insurance.
Tour Fee (min. 2 adults):
- Adult - 4 people and more - 1,250 THB/adult
- 3 people - 1,450THB/adult
- 2 people - 1,740 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 50% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
- Strict dress code applies to Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew.
- Lunch is not included and the local guide can make recommendations (there are different types of eating places to choose from) .
- This tour will use public transportation such as taxi, ferry and/or tuktuk.
- Two temple entrance tickets are included but Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple-combined ticket is NOT included.
- The tour travels along the river by public boat/ferry (not a private boat).