Small Teak Boat Canal Adventure - Weekday
One Day Local Experience on the Water
Are you curious about what is the old Thai living style like? If you can give us a day, we can take you away from the Bangkok City’s hassle and bustle and give you a glimpse of the canal-side life-style. This tour takes you on a journey by our small teak boat and you will get to see an eclectic and colorful scenery of the local canal-side communities. Weekday tours are more relaxing and more laid back than weekend tours. (We travel inside of canals only)
- Available Monday through Friday
Private or Join Tour available (Please request a private tour a couple of days in advance)
Full day tour 6 1/2hrs, shorter tour can be arranged upon requests
8:30am Meet and greet at the Eastside Ticket machine of BTS Wutthakat Station (Silom line, Skytrain). Short walk to our boat. (Hotel meet-up/pick-up is also available please see below*) Our activities are,
- Browse a local morning market and historical site from Ayutthaya period in the "Banyan Tree Temple" with temple roof structure covered with colorful ceramic titles
- Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Newly promoted to a royal temple status) to see the one-ton solidgold statue, beautiful crystal pagoda, and a vast skyline view of the old capital of Thonburi
- Visit a “Forest Temple” to learn forest monks' life style
- Lunch stop at a quiet canal side place, enjoy local Thai meal
- Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
- Visit Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals
3:00pm Return to the BTS Wutthakat Station via canal by our boat or BTS Krung Thonburi Station by combination of Songtaew/Taxi
Tour Fees (Two adults minimum):
- Adult - 2,495 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 50% off discount
- Toddler 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: Hotel pick-up, gratuity
- It will be a small boat ride throughout the tour.
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available.
- We are going to some temples. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (scarf is OK to use it to cover). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- You will be on and off a boat, so active wear and shoes/sandals are recommended.
- Sunblock, hat, umbrella are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary are subject to change without notice. ---Thank you for your understanding!
Please Ask Us About:
- Large Family (5 & more) and Group Discount
- One Person Private Tour
- Custom Itinerary