Sunset River Cruise and Chinatown Walk
Adventurous Boat Cruise Meets Vibrant Bangkok Chinatown
Will you be interested in a romantic activity option in Bangkok twilight? You might capture a magical moment on the water during the time when the waterways change their faces. Wonderful light condition for photo-taking and breezy air for relaxing from the heat of the day. The tour will explore into the Chinatown and you will get to snack along the way and enjoy a night view from a higher floor of a hotel lounge before you head out to the dinner.
- Available daily
Private tours only
Itinerary (approx. 4 hrs)
3:30pm Meet and greet at the meeting point, BTS Wutthakat Station and short walk to our boat.
We will stop:
- Visit Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals
- The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) - not entering but tour outside
Take a river boat
6:00pm Arrive at the Rajawongse Pier and head out to vibrant Chinatown by tuk-tuk
- See and sample some of the local snacks on the street
- Go up on the higher floor of a hotel in Chinatown. Enjoy a night view of riverside
7:30pm Tour ends at a nice view restaurant & bar at a hotel/guest house in and around the Chinatown
Tour Fee (2 adults min):
- Adult - 2,195 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Entrance fee to the Temple of Dawn in not included.
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water
- Soft drink
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: Hotel pick-up, gratitude
- Long-tail boat ride
- If you choose to go into a temple, it is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- You will be on and off a boat, so active wear and shoes/sandals are recommended
- Sunblock, hat and mosquito repellent are recommended
- Our tour fee and itinerary subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Meeting and Ending Point:
Meeting --BTS Skytrain Wutthakat Station, East side ticket machine (towards exit #5)
**Hotel pick-up service may be available depending on season. Please ask us for the details.
You can stay on to enjoy the dinner or our guide will let you know the way to go back to your hotel.
Please Ask Us About:
- Large Family (5 & more) and Group Discount
- One Person Private Tour
- Custom Itinerary