Floating Market + Railway Market + River Boat Ride -- Weekday
Classic Floating Market Experience
It is highly recommended for the people who have not been to the most famous two markets in the Central Thailand. This fully guided tour can explain and let you experience the markets in depth. Foods, drinks, and two boat rides are all included.
- Available Monday through Thursday
- Private or Join Tour
- Early departure and return is available upon request
7:00 am Meet at your accommodation and get on a van/car to head out to the floating market area (Please note that it takes about 1hr. 20min. to arrive at the market)
Our activities are,
- Stop at the Railway Market to see the train passing by (if timing allows)
- Visit the Domnoen Saduak Floating Market with a small boat ride experience
- Lunch stop at the market or local riverside restaurant
- Cruise on the Mae Klong River by long-tail boat and
- Visit the Tree Covered Temple
- Stop at a petting zoo upon request
- Stroll along the riverside of quiet local Community
4:00 pm Returned to your accommodation, BTS Krung Thonburi Station*, or Asiatique Riverfront Night Bazzar
* We recommend this option when there is a heavy traffic.
Our Fees (Two adults min):
- Adult - 4 people and more - 2,295 THB/adult
- 3 people - 2,795 THB/adult
- 2 people- 3,695 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Our Tour Includes:
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: gratitude
- Markets are located 1hr. 20min. away from Bangkok and we use car/van to transport.
- There will be two boat rides during the tour.
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available.
- We are going to a temple. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- Our tour fee and itinerary are subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Please Ask Us About:
- Custom Itinerary
- Thaka Floating Market