Floating Market + Railway Market + River Boat Ride -- Weekday
Classic Floating Market Experience
It is highly recommended for the people who have not been to the most famous two markets in the Central Thailand. This fully guided tour can explain and let you experience the markets in depth. Foods, drinks, and two boat rides are all included.
- Available Monday through Thursday
- Private or Join Tour
- Early departure and return is available upon request
7:00am Meet at your accommodation and get on a van/car to head out to the floating market area (Please note that it takes about 1hr. 20min. to arrive at the market)
Our activities are,
- Visit Domnoen Saduak Floating Market with a small boat ride experience
- Stop at "Railway Market" (Please note that trains are NOT passing by although market has a lot to see itself)
- Lunch stop at the market or local riverside restaurant
- Cruise on the Mae Klong River by long-tail boat and
- make a visit to "Tree Covered Temple" (stop at a petting zoo upon request)
- Stroll along the riverside of quiet local Community
3:00pm Returned to your accommodation, BTS Krung Thonburi Station*, or Asiatique Riverfront Night Bazzar
* We recommend this option when there is a heavy traffic.
Our Fees (Two adults min):
- Adult - 4 people and more - 2,295 THB/adult
- 3 people - 2,795 THB/adult
- 2 people- 3,495 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Our Tour Includes:
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: gratitude
- If the tour date is on a Thai national holiday or one day before the national holiday, we will leave the hotel at 7:00am.
- Markets are located 1hr. 20min. away from Bangkok and we use car/van to transport.
- There will be two boat rides during the tour.
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available.
- We are going to a temple. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary are subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Please Ask Us About:
- Custom Itinerary
- Thaka Floating Market