Double Floating Market + Railroad market + River Boat Ride -- Weekend
Classic Floating Market Experience
It is highly recommended for the people who have not been to the most famous markets in Central Thailand. This fully guided tour can explain and let you experience the markets in depth. Foods, drinks, and boat rides are all inclusive.
- Available Friday through Sunday
- Private Tour
- Early departure and return is available upon request
Itinerary (approx. 8hrs.):
8:30am Meet at your accommodation
Our activities are,
- Visit Domnoen Saduak Floating Market with a small boat ride experience
- Stop at "Railway Market" (Please note that trains are NOT passing by although market has a lot to see itself)
- Lunch stop at the market or local riverside restaurant
- Cruise on the Mae Klong River by long-tail boat and make a visit to "Tree covered temple" (stop at a petting zoo upon request)
- Stroll along the riverside of Ampawa Floating Market Community (Unesco Award 2008)
3:00pm Head back to Bangkok
4:30pm Returned to your accommodation, BTS Krung Thonburi Station*, orAsiatique Riverfront Night Market
* We recommend this option when there is a heavy traffic.
Tour Fee: Two (2) adults min.
- Adult - 4 people and more - 2,295 THB/adult
- 3 people - 2,795 THB/adult
- 2 people - 3,495 THB/adult
- Child 3 to 12 years old - 25% off discount
- Baby 0 to 2 years old - Free of Charge
Our Tour Includes:
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water, Soft Drink and Snack
- Local Thai Meal
- Life Jacket
- Tour Insurance
Not includes: Gratitude
- Markets are located 1hr. 20min. away from Bangkok and we use car/van to transport
- There will be two boat rides during the tour
- Order of the stops may change, depending on the water, weather condition and time available
- We are going to some temples. It is a good idea for ladies to cover your shoulders and avoid mini-skirt/shorts. (if you have scarf it is OK to covered by it). For male guests, knee length shorts are recommended.
- Our Tour Fee and Itinerary subject to change without notice. --- Thank you for your understanding!
Please Ask Us About:
- Large Family (5 & up) and Group Discount
- One Person Private Tour
- Custom Itinerary